Cost effective lead generation: we deliver thousands of leads to vendors in the HR, Compensation & Benefits, and Training space per month. Hit your target with the BLR ‘Cost per Lead’ program. Find new customers and drive new revenue with a white paper offer to the BLR Media Network. Our 600k opt-in professionals and decision makers use BLR’s HR publications to stay on top of critical developments, define strategy, drive change, and make purchasing decisions.BLR finds responsive new prospects for your product or service when we promote your white paper within our network via:
- Targeted emails to our database
- Placement in our award-winning e-newsletters • Website contextual placements
- Listing within our white paper library
Filter leads by: Job title, Industry, Company Size, Country, Custom Form Questions.BLR Cost per Lead is easy to set up and manage and gives you superior control and response time compared to typical third-party cost-per-lead programs. You get hot, actionable leads in as little as 3-5 days, and the luxury of a dedicated on-site account representative ready to adjust and customize your CPL program immediately upon request.
Features insights and strategies from the most forward-thinking experts and authoritative voices in your field. Here’s your opportunity to position your brand as the leader in your space. Sponsorship includes:
- Logo on cover of collection and individual topic
- Logo on every page of sponsored topic
- 30 word company description at end of topic
- Full page ad as topic separator in collection
- Exclusive sponsorship of topic specific white paper
- 12 month posting in Research Library Archive
Our DA sponsored webinars are online presentations professionally produced by the BLR® award-winning editorial team. Our editorial webinars are completely turnkey. Just select one on a topic of interest to your target audience and you receive all the leads generated. Sponsorship includes:
- An email invitation to the target audience of HR, Comp & Benefits, EHS, or Training
- Positioning in the Daily Advisor serving the target audience
- Reminder emails to registrants, as appropriate
- Post-event email follow-up with registrants to point them toward the on-demand webcast
- Full contact information for all registrants
- Your company’s sponsorship is acknowledged in all promotional materials, as well as during the webcast.
Live Event Sponsorships
- Link to sponsor website in all electronic correspondence regarding live event.
- Your brand on all event marketing messages—sent to over 200,000 HR professionals in multiple media
- Close contact with your target customers for a member of your team when you attend the event
- Your brand integrated throughout the event with signage, material in conference binder, on screen, literature tables, and more
We can work with you to fulfill a custom campaign.